Steps to record actions from Emulator to MonkeyTalk IDE
Following are the explained Steps:-
- Open the Eclipse
- In Eclipse import the project and converted it into the AspectJ with the help following steps described on: http://testinginterviewsquestions.blogspot.in/2013/07/monkey-talk-setup-setup-process-for.html
- Now open the Emulator
- Just Deploy the app to an Android device or the emulator:
Right click on Android Project
Now select the 'Run As' option and then click on 'Android Application'.
- Required apps need to open in emulator what you want to records script.
- Now just open the MonkeyTali IDE and then click on the Connection drop down button on the tool bar(It will be green icon while initial starting up).
- Now select the 'iOS Simulator' and 'Android Emulator'
- Connection established successfully then a message should show in the console for confirmation.
- In case of if record button is not displaying to us then we can try the following:Create a new Avd or the emulatorinstall the fresh apps in the emulatorFirst stop and then restart the server by → adb kill-server adb start-server
- Now create a new Project of MonkeyTalk into the Monkeytalk IDE.
- Then finally generate the script under this Project of MonkeyTalk and then click on the Record button