Simulating User Gestures Touch Screen, Simulate Gestures
Following is the guide to navigating the simulating your mouse to simulate the touch screen gestures.
Confirm that right zoom level has been set to see the top to bottom frames of the simulator without any scrolling. Mostly computer screens are 70% zoom should to fit it
|Simulating User Gestures|
On Blackberry 10 Device Simulator Version 10.1 and later on, here more than one gesture can be simulate at a time.
For an example, simulating with the help of two fingers to zoom or pinch in an area of screens. To setting each path of gesture, click the right button of mouse and drag it from the starting point to the end point. So to execute all the path, tap the screens with the help of left button of mosue.
Important Notes :-
→ All path will play back at its already recorded speed
→ 10 Paths are supported by the simulator
→ Swiping from bezel is to be supported for an example → to show the setting or the Blackberry hub.
Type the number and symbol →
To view the special character and number, tap the ?123 key or swipe down to the keyboard’s key. Tap the ABC key or swipe up on the keyboards on the returning to letter.
Move apps →
- Tap and hold the application icons until all of the icon will not blink
- Drag the icons to the new placing location
- When the task finished, tap anywhere on available screens …
Group applications into a folder:
- Tap & hold the application's icon until all of the icon blink.
- Drag one icon's on top of another to gather them into a newly folders.
- Whenever required, input the name of folder.
MOBILE APPS TESTING
Advantages and Disadvantages of Automation Testing Use of add-ins Cookies in QTP
Mobile Testing with QTP How to install .ipa files for ipad iphone Touch Screen Simulating User Gestures